Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby, it's Cold... Inside...

I'm currently sitting in the literary/artistic/Joe's Pub intern office in a sweater, scarf, and full winter coat. I was wearing mittens earlier (the flippy kind that double as fingerless gloves), but I took those off. I even wish I'd worn my earmuffs today! Seriously, the intern office is like 10 degrees colder than the hallway, and we're only seperated from that hallway by a couple of bookcases that form an entrance to our little area. I think it's that there's this piece of paper blocking the AC from getting out in our area, but earlier it fell off so Deborah and I fixed it, but air can still get out the top/it's starting to fall off again. That's a really lame description, but I didn't bring my camera today so it'll have to suffice.

I was thinking about seeing Road Show again tonight, since I haven't seen it since the dress rehearsal, and maybe trying to talk to Michael Cerveris again, but I think I have too much stuff to do once I get home. :( Today has a post-show "talkback," so I wanted to go, but I don't have a ticket yet and it's probably sold out anyway, plus the previously mentioned too much stuff to do, so I'm thinking I won't go.

Anyway, I'm writing right now because the laptop they give me to work on Monday-Wednesday (Thursday and Friday Deborah isn't here so I use her computer) has gotten progressively slower and more evil over the months I've been using it, so it's taking forever to open the holiday card address list that I'm working on. I might go help Niegel stuff envelopes since this computer is being such a pain in the ass. It also likes to kick me off the Public Theater network every once in a while, so I have to close everything I'm working on and re-synchronize. And it happens pretty often. I'd go to IT about it, but I'm only here for less than 2 more weeks so it's not really worth it.

No comments: