Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Day

So this is probably my last blog post ever from The Public Theater. I'm incredibly sad to be leaving this office. New York I won't miss, but working at The Public has been amazing. And I mean, where else do you have experiences like this? Yesterday I had to scoot around Tony Kushner in the hallway in order to get to my boss' office, on top of which, said boss is also a very well-regarded director. Crazy. And the people I've met here are all incredibly kind and supportive.

And I'm writing this from reception, my last day as a sexy secretary as well.

This is depressing. I'm sure I'll write much more about this tonight or tomorrow on the plane, but I'm just sad to be leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I'm going to miss you! It's been a lot of fun. Please please please keep in touch, wherever the future takes you.