Sunday, November 16, 2008

Airport Excitement

Dear Anyone who has ever called Kate Winslet "fat" or "full-figured,"

That is a load of bunk.  I saw her at the airport today (she and her 3-person entourage cut in front of me right before I was going to get my ID checked in security so she wouldn't get too harrassed by the stalkerazzi.  One of her people apologized kinda blushing, and even she kinda turned around and went "this is so ridiculous" as they were being let into line in front of me.)  She's very petite and beautiful.  I read the new "Vanity Fair" with her on the cover during my flight to L.A. for the weekend, so it was weird that she of all people would be the one I'd run into at the airport.

Also, I went to Harvard-Westlake and saw "Into the Woods" last night, which was good.  I also saw the new James Bond movie ("Quantum of Solace"), which was not so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

007 was definitely a great film. Not necessarily a good Bond film (kind of like Indy4), but still a great film.

And Into the Woods was done at BW two years ago, you copycating wolverines!