Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Beginning to Feel...

Last night I walked out of The Public, looked around, and saw a very impressive display of Christmas lights to the south. Instant smile. This morning as I was leaving my apartment building I saw some guys stringing lights up on the trees by the curb. It's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I love it. It's also finally getting really cold, which is amazing (although it can get uncomfy for a California girl like me!). To me winter is what New York is supposed to be!

One of the other interns in our little intern office just called her boss on the phone to ask her a quesiton. I could hear both halves of the conversation just sitting here, since the offices are so open and close together. I found that amusing.

My friend Emily and her friend Kali from college and coming to visit me this weekend. It'll probably be exhausting, but fun. And it'll be good to pass the time this weekend until I get to go HOME next Wednesday for Thanksgiving (not that I don't go home ALL THE TIME, but it feels great every time I do!).

No comments: