Friday, November 28, 2008

Friends!

Ok, Thanksgiving update to follow, but right now I want to tell you about the links on the side of my page.  They're links to blogs by my friends who are also on gap years and they're all really interesting:

Becca is traveling with a program called Thinking Beyond Borders, and they spend about a month in a country doing some form of community service before a week of enrichment/fun, then they go to another country.  So far they've been to Costa Rica, Peru, China, and Cambodia.

David and Jaime are traveling together.  They're traveling to different countries with different service programs.  Right now I think they're still in Russia, and I know they're also going to at least Australia, New Zealand, and China.

Zack worked on the Obama campaign for most of the fall in Ohio, and now he is traveling to China and after that he will be going to Bolivia.  He no longer uses his blogger account, however, so you can catch up on him via his livejournal.

Elliot is working with children in Chile, I think for the whole year.

No comments: